The client is a government body for vehicular and immovable property registration. With a responsibility to provide service to all their customers, and reduce wait times to the bare minimum whilst also future-proofing their investments, the organization was looking for a solution that would be quick and scalable to deploy.
The Challenge – queue management in Government offices, requiring:
- Instant reporting capabilities;
- Live dashboards available;
- Ability to support mobile applications and advance ticketing on their website;
- Self-manageable user lists;
- Self-manageable menu interfaces and user permissions;
- Ability to scale to multiple sites while maintaining centralized administration;
- Rapid deployment capability;
- Custom branding; and
- Cost reduction by re-using as much existing hardware as possible.
The Solution – Lucep Omnipath for Government
Lucep was deployed as a single site solution on the corporate network, but without the need for an Internet connection. With minimal hardware added to the client site, configuration was completed over a weekend, and the staff were able to manage the queues from their desktop computers immediately. Branch staff manage the queue system themselves, modifying it with user lists and custom queues as required.
As and when they need to add other agency branch locations into the government queue management system, scaling Lucep will be just as simple.